Dual tuner HDD issue

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 561 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Need help guys I have a hard drive installed on the Alien 2 dual tuner. The receiver itself is running great as is the Hard drive. but if I try to record the picture lags and is very jumpy. Has anyone had this issue and fixed it? I have tried everything i can think of and still no luck.

The HDD is a Seagate 2tb it is recognized, formatted and on testing states it is capable of recording HD while viewing HD but as soon as I try it lags and gets jumpy?

Please please please help me ive not enough hair left to pull out. Oh and its running on Spark.

• :taxman: You forgot to Introduce yourself Buddy! No one like talking to Strangers!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!