Watch premier league games

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 641 times. The last Post () by cesc.

• Im new to this so bare with me, i will probably ask some stupid questions.
    At the moment I stream most the games on the internet but the stream isnt always good and often cuts out. One of my mates recently got the receiver 's*ybox' and it came with all the s*y channels so he can watch football and movies as well as some of the 3pm kick offs. the guy he purchased this from charges a subscription fee of £50.
    Now my question is can I get these channels for free? or would I always need to pay a subscription fee? from what ive read these people who share these channels this is free but people are making money from this.

Can anyone shed some light for me?
    Thanks in advance

• Official Post

<12> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Now my question is can I get these channels for free?

As a pointer, cardsharing is all about buying a valid subscription card, and sharing it with someone else`s valid subscription card...

Paying someone for a C line to access paid channels is not cardsharing... You need to understand the concept of cardsharing before you can cardshare...

Read the tutorials and discussions from this forum ---> Cardsharing..

• oh sorry im in no way a supporter of a pay server. Probably just asked the wrong question.
    Ill read the tutorial you recommended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!