Newbie needs help understanding

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 333 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi guys
    Im new to the world of satellites and been trying to learn more about them in order to get set up and get the sports channels to watch the English Premier League.

Am I correct in saying that in order to get up and running with these channels all i would need is a receiver, dish, internet line and a Cline/Nline?

And am I correct in saying the Cline is to connect to a server which will give me the channels I want?

Thanks in advance.

• You were already provided with a link to the cardsharing section of this forum in your previous thread, you need to read the stickies in the tutorials section, and get an understanding as to what cardsharing is, and remember that we will not support anyone who is looking to pay someone for the privilige of connecting to their server. Bear in mind the rules of the forum as well;

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

<14> Card sharing over the Internet is forbidden, do so at your own risk !!!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!