NBOX PKT Oscam and CCcam question

There are 45 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 21,702 times. The last Post () by vayen.

• Just got my hands on a NBOX, nice piece of kit. I have a question that someone maybe able to answer. My friend has given me a Nline to test connection to his server, using it to educate myself on how all this stuff works. I also have a Dreambox 800HD and i have added the nline to the CCcam.cfg file and it all works perfectly. I see with the Nbox that CCCam is not supported and it is recommended to use Oscam instead. i have read through the forms and even visited the PKT forum to get as much info as i can, but i seem to be at a dead end. i have downloaded the Oscam Server from the plugins, also got my hands on CCcam to Oscam converter and converted the line, copied up the oscam.server file to the Var\keys folder on the NBOX. All good so far. On the Nbox i go to the Bluepanel and EMU manager, in the Card Server section i set it to use oscam , says its started.
    But when i go to test a channel it does not decode it.
    anyone have any ideas or could help me out would be really appreciated.

My line: N:mymatesdnsname portno myusername mypassword 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

here is what i have in the oscam.server file

[reader]
    label=mymatesdnsname
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    key=0102030405060708091011121314
    device=mymatesdnsname,portno
    user=myusername
    password=mypassword
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccversion=2.1.2
    cccmaxhops=10
    cccwantemu=1
    ccckeepalive=1

• Have you setup the config side of it first?

What you have posted is only part of the configuration needed for oscam.

Try this.

OSCAM.CONF

OSCAM.USER

[account]
    user = dvbapi
    group = 1

OSCAM.SERVER

To be honest you may be better using the N line in MGCamd rather than OSCam.

Nano

• Cheers Nano, i`ll give that a go tonight, you mentioned MGCamd, is there much to configuring that ? As i said i`m new to this and am very eager to lean as much as i can with the help of people like you.
    your help is greatly appreciated.

• Hi guys, decided to give oscam a miss as it just baffled me, took Nano`s advise and done some research into mgcamd and decided to go with it. I installed mgcamd 1.35a , done all the work to the cfg files etc, it`s a little bit flaky when it comes to changing channels but my biggest problem is when it comes to recording one station and trying to watch another i just get a black screen.
    had a look on the pkt site to see if it was a know issue but couldnt find anything bar changing the box type in the mg cfg file, tried them all but no change.
    Anyone got any ideas ?

• It only works on both at the same time if you use OSCam unfortunately.

• Are you needing oscam to read a card or are you just using it to decode the N line?

• What i wrote above should work fine.

Copy these ones attached to the appropriate folder in to your nbox and modify the oscam.server file with the details from your n line.

You will need winrar to decompress the file after you have downloaded it before ftping it to your box. Make sure you change the permissions/chmod on the files to 755 so they can run.

These files are taken from my nbox (with anything personal to my own box removed or altered) and they work fine so it should be the same on your box.

To access the webif for oscam on your computer use the boxes ip address and port 8080. So if your box has the IP address of 192.168.1.5 it will be 192.168.1.5:8080 to access the webif from your pc.

Nano

• top man Nano, i`m going to give that a go tonight, one last question if i may, with all my messing around with the box, is there a simple way to restore to way it was when i 1st got it ?
    just so i have everything right and i`ve not fecked something up with all my tinkering

• just do a factory reset. You should find it in the menus somewhere.

Nano

• Hi Nano, up and running cheers, i reinstalled Nebula zero and done the job with oscam, i did have to go into the oscam web page and go to reader and set my n line username in there even though it was in the oscam.server file. can watch and record as required , cheers for you help, ....i did try the new PKTEAM image, GIT-4463_PKT-1840, but i found it would only pick up one of the tuners, wouldnt find tuner B for some reason, hence i shifted back to the zero image.

Thanks again

• excellent to hear:)

Im also thinking of making the plunge:)

How do you find it with general speed and glitching?

I think you said you had a dm800. How does it compare to that?

• Its faster than the DM800, but remember the DM800 is a proper Enigma2 box, the nBox isn't as it uses a SH4 chipset not MIPS like the Dreambox. As for glitching its no worse than any other box i have.

• Hello.
    Just got oscam working on nbox using a cline but its jittery.
    Have i messed up some setting in the config.
    I'm using oscam 3527 but jittery in 4123, 4158 and 3144 also which leads me to believe its my settings.
    Thanks.

oscam.server

########## oscam.server ###########

[reader]
    label = reader_up
    enable = 0
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci1
    services =
    caid =
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357
    ident =
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,2,3
    lb_weight = 100

[reader]
    label = reader_down
    enable = 0
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    services =
    caid =
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357
    ident =
    group = 2
    emmcache = 1,2,3
    lb_weight = 100

[reader]
    label = remote
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    device = ***.***.***,***
    account = ****,****
    group = 3
    fallback = 1

oscam user

# oscam.user generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.00-svn build #3527
    # Read more: gmc.to - Informationen zum Thema satellite tv.

[account]
    user = local
    pwd = local
    disabled = 0
    expdate =
    group = 1,2,3,4
    hostname =
    uniq = 0
    sleep = 0
    monlevel = 2
    services =
    caid =
    betatunnel =
    ident =
    chid =
    cccmaxhops = 10
    keepalive = 1
    numusers = 0
    penalty = 0

oscam config

# oscam.conf generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.00-svn build #3527
    # Read more: gmc.to - Informationen zum Thema satellite tv.

[global]
    pidfile = /tmp/oscam.pid
    logfile = /dev/tty
    disablelog = 1
    disableuserfile = 1
    usrfileflag = 0
    clienttimeout = 5000
    fallbacktimeout = 2500
    clientmaxidle = 120
    failbantime = 0
    bindwait = 120
    netprio = 0
    clientdyndns = 0
    resolvedelay = 30
    unlockparental = 0
    nice = -10
    serialreadertimeout = 1500
    maxlogsize = 32
    waitforcards = 0
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1
    readerrestartseconds = 5
    lb_mode = 0
    lb_save = 0
    lb_nbest_readers = 1
    lb_nfb_readers = 1
    lb_min_ecmcount = 5
    lb_max_ecmcount = 500
    lb_reopen_seconds = 900
    resolvegethostbyname = 0

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    boxtype = ufs910
    user = local
    pmt_mode = 0

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = root
    httppwd = pkteam
    httprefresh = 0
    httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255
    httphideidleclients = 0
    httpreadonly = 0

oscam provid

#
    # provider table
    #
    # format: <caid>:<provid>|<provider>|<satellite>|<language>

0100:000068|CTFRA+|Hot Bird 13.0E|Polish
    1803:000000|CYFROWY POLSAT|Hot Bird 13.0E|Polish
    0B00:000000|TVN|Hot Bird 13.0E|Polish

• Unless you have a card in the receiver remove the first two lines under [reader] as they aren't needed. It will be looking for a card thats not there. The rest of it is completely wrong too. Try the configs below you may have more luck.

I would also update your version of OSCam to one of the new ones, that can be found at the url directly below.

Code
    http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/sh4-qboxhd

Version 8599 was the newest when i wrote this.

Download a new one to your PC, unzip the folder and then ftp the oscam file over to var/emu and change the permissions (chmod) to 755. Rename file as oscam_8599 or what ever the corresponding version is, i.e OSCam_8600 if you download version 8600.

It should now appear in the emu list. (Under PKT nebula Zero, may be different for other versions of Enigma)

Try these configs, adding your info where its red.

OSCam.conf

OSCam.server

Oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user                          = local
    group                         = 1
    cccstealth                    = 0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!