Some channels not working on Autobouquet

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,480 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• HI Guys,
    Just checked my sly movies and there are some not clearing with message tune failed. I know they are good on my old dreambox still using stgflipflop channel list. On my technomate I enabled autobouqet and have run it several times but still not clearing some channels?

Anybody else have this trouble? I cannot now load stgflipflop via DBE as I get a message saying I have to enable autobouqet in dreambox menu . If I do a full scan the and select sly premiere then it clears but it wont if I select it from the movies section of autobouqet?

Cheers guys

• OK guys its all the movies HD channels that are not working with me after autobouquet update. Anybody else have this problem??? Once you have done autobouquet on a Technomate 2T you casnnot then revert back to dreambox edit to update your channel lists , well at least I can't as it errors

• cracked it! It's tuner A. I did a automatic scan and it found 735 channels which I thought was low. (auto scan uses Tuner A) I then run a manual scan using tuner B and it found 985 channels. Went to sly movies and selected premiere HD and got "tune failed" message. went to system settings and changed the preferred tuner setting from auto to tuner B rebooted enigma and all channels now work. Will contact our illustorous WOS sponsor and hopefully get it swopped out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!