startrack 2015 HD any one using this?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,178 times. The last Post () by mondouble.

• Hey guys,

A friend of mine has one of these units seems very good HD etc great picture quality has all sorts of support for various cam types.

My question is this, has anyone heard of this box?

All my searchs have drawn a blank he says he got it from london and that startrack are mainly used in ASia and in the Middle east this does seem to be true as there a few sites in arabic that seem to cover the box but by the time you have translated using google translate nothing makes sense anymore!

Just wanted other users feedback or opinions on it

Many Thanks

• The top panel looks similar to the openbox but the receiver itself is different. This box is working in a similar way to the spiderbox. It comes with a free 6 month gift line but it is opening a lot more than the spiderbox.

• Ha another box with the so called gift. When will these guys learn. Maybe it's a rebrand of the spidey. They originated from Korea way I believe. What does the gift open on this one ??

Thx

T

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• £150 with 6 months 13 19 and 28.2! ill take 20! Some money to be made there! Darkman an ar*e! They just banned me from alsh*t for saying the spiderbox is a sh*te stb! lol

• Hi All,

Im a new join and saw this post so thought id share my exp with you.

Im frm london and purchased this box (as its HD) from a local shop with 6 months gift (as its called) i am on o2 broadband and have had major issues where it keeps breaking and the picture sticks. I tried this box at another location on *** broadband and worked fine just minor breaking but thats expected. Its connecting via Nasscamd and you guys are 100% in that its manily used in Asia and middle east because i cant find much info on the net about either.

The box supports CCCAM, MGCAM etc hence i purchased it becase after my 6 months i plan on using cccam from a stable server.

The HD quality is brilliant for 1080i supports other 720,480etc...

• Hello guys,
    i d'ont know about this new box, but i can assure you i use the spiderbox HD9000 from more than a year, i used nuevoxstream closed now and service+ seem to be in new reconstructing.. but not so good than before;;
    The spiderbox9000 has very good picture ( i use it with a pansonic plasma ) and i assure you that it's roc solid on cccam as long as you have a good serveur ( hop 0 & 1 no more)
    When disconnecting or freze i always look inCCCAM menu and it's always because server diconnect himself adjusting new cards!
    i replace the wifi vonets by 200mz cpl plugs made static ip and since no problem at all
    what is a plus for me : the 2 usb for external disc and usb software, the good channel editor you can find, the blind scan until two mz steps.. and last but not least the internal rf modulator i used with a 15 meters antenna cable to my tiny portable tv to modify and tune my antenna on the roof tuning each lnb myself looking the Signal and quality bars ( Astra/ HB / 28.2 °) ( i live south ouest france )
    this system does not need to invest in software knowledge , can share a card in your local network on other spider the only drawback (not for me..) not reshare the cccam lines.
    i love it i know that if the support is leaved by the resellers it will give anyway service for what i have paid ( or more )
    just to let know that i am happy for my choice
    best regards to all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!