Amiko Alien 2 how to set up for card sharing

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,006 times. The last Post () by groober.

• Hi all I have recentley bought an Amiko Alien 2 could somone please point me to a simple guide on how to set it up for card sharing, I have no idea how to do this so simple language would be appriciated.

Cheers

Harry

• need to ad plug ins get your nline convert it to oscams .with a convertor .get file zilla on pc go into your ailen with the ip adress and root root passwords then you put your oscams line in to oscams folder .go back to box go to plug ins and tick oscams job done .. bit basic but read more about it and youl get there

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!