Timeout's

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 765 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Trying to finish the work on my private hobby server, to gain extra pack's and for a source of backup, I exchanged my line with a few friend's in other forum's...

I've added them to Oscam, no problem, and work perfect for my box, but like CCcam can you reshare these's lines (hop2) with other server's? Just when these line's share ECM though my server, the server receives lot's of timeout's around 10%

Thank's

• So long as you have set Oscam to reshare, and you have the proper reshare privileges from the exchanges your friends give you, then you should be able to reshare. Naturally, when you are resharing the card becomes one more hop down, so the quality reduces, as the time it takes for a request to be served increases, so it will not be as good as just one hop down. This is the same regardless of if you are using CCcam or Oscam.

In oscam.conf

Code
    [cccam]
    port                          = xxxxx (change this to whatever you want your port to be)
    version                       = 2.2.1
    reshare                       = 1
    stealth                       = 1

and use something like the following for your user accounts in oscam.user;

Code
    [account]
    user                          = yourfriend
    pwd                           = yourfriendspassword
    hostname                      = yourfriendsdnsaddress
    uniq                          = 3
    group                         = 1
    cccmaxhops                    = 2
    cccreshare                    = 1
    numusers                      = 1

note that group = 1 assumes that all your cards, real and virtual are in group 1 - if there are more groups, add more separated by commas - "group = 1,2" etc

The above will reshare your local and give your friend 1 reshare, also it will share your hops where you have reshare, and allow any further reshares to be passed down. cccmaxhops = 2 shares your local plus your hop 1 and 2 reshares.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!