Recording queries

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 380 times. The last Post () by bokkie.

• Hi folk,
    I have spent some time going through this site but was unable to locate info on the following two queries,apologies in advance if it is in there somewhere.

1) I have over 100 recordings on my hard drive and wish to delete more than half,is there any way to multiple delete rather than individual delete?

2) I distinctly remember recording some time ago that when I recorded a program that the epg for that program was also included in the recording name....all i get now is the name of the program only when i record....I have gone through all the setting I believe it could be in but to no avail....anybody out there have this setup on their duo?

I am running bh 1.7.9

Thanks

• To select multiple recordings to delete you could just do so on your pc. Access your hdd from the network and delete the recordings.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!