Cccam keeps crashing.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,077 times. The last Post () by master G.

• My Cccam keeps crashing, i have Oscam & Cccam installed on my server and no matter what i try Cccam keeps crashing, i have an acer revo and use Oscam and omnikey to read my Redlight card i've tried debian & ubuntu but the Cccam keeps crashing, could it be a peer causing my Cccam to crash as i've tried everything but it keeps happening.

• Could be one of a number of things, but these things can be hard to pinpoint. It might be a good idea to set up a logfile for CCcam - change debug to yes in CCcam.cfg and think you will see the log files in /var/log or something like that - think of any recent changes you have made, and revert back and see if that works.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I've checked logs and the only thing i've found is in the CCcam.check log is this,

Fri Mar 22 12:45:01 GMT 2013
    CCcam.x86 is still OK!
    CCcam.x86 is still OK!
    CCcam.x86 is still OK!
    CCcam.x86 is still OK!
    Couldn't find CCcam.x86 running. Restarting server-binary
    Fri Mar 22 13:10:01 GMT 2013
    CCcam.x86 is still OK!
    CCcam.x86 is still OK!

Anyone have an idea whats causing this.

• Segfault of kernel causes this, supporting libraries for cccam in linux are not as in old versions and they cause this high instabilty.
    Time to time refresh linux distro to avoid segfault in cccam issue.
    Do a dmesg while cccam working and you'll see segfaults

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!