Kryptview A750

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,784 times. The last Post () by sync.

• For Sale a Kryptview A750
    Brand new in box, never used and includes iconn connector

I am selling this for a friend who purchased it in error a while back not knowing it would'nt work where he lives
    No guarantee given regarding firmware or otherwise

price is 40 euro plus 15 euro postage
    payment by paypal and it will be dispatched straight away

Note: I know nothing about these boxes as im not in the correct location to test it, as stated im just helping out a friend

• 40.00 EUR=34.1112 GBP

This is mint in box, never used
    Not even a fingerprint on the remote, a good bargain if you know how to use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Just joined up to pm you do you didnt even know this forum existed came from a site i dont think i can discuss.
    do you still have this where are you from ?

thanks

I am very interested.

• Just joined up to pm you do you didnt even know this forum existed came from a site i dont think i can discuss.
    do you still have this where are you from ?

thanks

I am very interested.

Please follow the rules and post an introduction under the chatbox in the section provided

• Yep still got it, will pm you details

sync bud ,, even though it is not yours but a friends..
    We all need to abide by the rules
    to protect buyer/seller and ultimately the site..
    a photo with your nick signed and dated would suffice.
    all the rest of the business to be conducted in PMs
    thanks ;)

• Sync I cannot reply due to post count but I agree to the pm please can you reply with another pm. Hi sorry about that I am currently typing my intro aswell as this mod.

• Dexislegend please don't write pointless posts just to try and get your post count up in an attempt to get PM privileges, it doesn't work like that as most moderators will just delete the pointless posts.

If you need PM privileges to complete the transaction please ask admin to enable your PM privileges, explaining why you need them.

Nano

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!