Hola Unblocker Gives You Access to iPlayer, Netflix, Pandora, Hulu

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,854 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hola is available for Windows, Linux, Android, Apple and as a plugin for Firefox and Chrome.

Browse Faster Install Hola for Windows or Android and browse the net faster!

Unblock Sites Access sites that are censored by your government or corporation.

How it Works Hola uses the idle resources of other Hola peers to make your Internet better and faster

Code
    http://hola.org/

Further info and installation files, can be found at the above URL.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Just to keep you all upto date, I think this may prove a valuable app as time goes forward, ,I sent some constructive feedback to the Developer/Propriator of the program, and was impressed with his prompt response and Genuine interest in what I had to say (he could have been faking it, but taking him at face value).

UPDATE: We added 4 new proxy countries for Hola Unblocker hscripting language!

You can now create hscripts for Germany, France, Russia and Australia.
    Use "PROXY DE" for Germany, "PROXY FR" for France, "PROXY RU" for Russia and "PROXY AU" for Australia.

We'll be adding more countries soon, so send us your region requests now to [/COLOR]api@hola.org and see our Github for more info http://github.com/holaAPI/hscript.
    Please fork us on Github to create your own hScripts section.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Wow, I like the sound of this.. Actively developed & Supported FREE VPN.. I currently Pay for VPN connection at home to allow me to change IP of any device on my network from within my router to allow my Smart TV to use iPlayer, Netflix etc. etc.. I searched long and hard for a solution before I forked out the cash.. I only have about 4 months left on my VPN account but this site might be the answer to creating a custom VPN app for smart TV's.. I will get in contact and see if its possible..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!