Resharing Question

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,843 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• Hi all
    Got a question about sharing which is confusing me a bit so thought I?d post it here and maybe it will help other newbies like me to understand aswell.
    Person A gives me a cline and allows me to reshare his line once.
    Person B also gives me a cline and also allows me to reshare his line once.
    I make a line for both Person A and B so now im sharing back, Person A can watch Person B services and vice versa. Am I right in saying I?ve got nothing to share now as I have used up my reshares?
    Person C now comes along and gives me a cline and allows me to reshare his line once. Because I?ve already given a cline to both Person A and B, who gets Person C?s services? Person A or Person B?

• Official Post

Hi all
    I make a line for both Person A and B so now im sharing back, Person A can watch Person B services and vice versa. Am I right in saying I’ve got nothing to share now as I have used up my reshares?
    Person C now comes along and gives me a cline and allows me to reshare his line once. Because I’ve already given a cline to both Person A and B, who gets Person C’s services? Person A or Person B?

Everyone that you add to your server will have the ability to use the 1 reshare you have been given by each peer.

• Just to add to what MasterG said, it works in hops.
    Everyone you share with is 1 hop away from you and everyone they share with is 2 hops away from you.
    Giving 1 reshare is giving 1 hop of reshare, so everyone on hop1 can share it.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!