Satstation_members_HDMU_backup_image v0.4.5 For 28E

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,439 times. The last Post () by frankjh100.

• This is an image put together with input from Alien2 users, we all had different ideas of what an image should be and came up with this one.

FIRST THING TO DO AFTER FLASH IF YOU ARE USING A HDD OR USB MEM STICK
    MENU > PLUGINS> HDD MOUNT MANAGER
    AND MOUNT YOU HDD OR USB
    I have added a program to format your HDD or USB, we find formatting to EXT3 works best.

Cool guide working with EPG button
    Cool tv v6.0.3
    Crossepg
    HDMU Hard drive mount manager
    BBC iPlayer
    Autobouquets (set to london but easy to change)
    Ice films
    OpenWebif
    Facebook
    28E Picons
    + more

FTP
    user: root
    password: HDMU

oscam.server file found usr>keys I would say tho dont add your own oscam.server file just edit with your info

Give it a go and let me know what you think

• hi all ok , but when you are watching bbc iplayer how you get back to satelite i try differents boton non work i have to reboot , any help thx

• This is a superb version solid and very fast. Runs Oscam if you are thinking of a switching from another with UK 28.2 then give it a go.

• It seems to have a bug in it I have found that I cannot get it to use my NAS in either net or mnt and my USB as HDD. As soon as I go to the NAS it drops the USB. And it will not reconnect.

Can this be reported to HDMU

• hi there on the alien2 twin tuner using your enigma 2 image is it possible to record one show and watch another on a different channel

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!