2 Sly Cards with oscam?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,022 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Im trying to setup Oscam to work with 2 sly cards.

I live in ROI, so my Sly Card wont give me Ch5 HD so I use a freesat from *** card for Ch5 HD.

I tried inputting another reader and changing the label to lower card but alls that did was knock off Oscam for my top card.

Be thankful for any help.

Many Thanks.

[reader]
    label = S*YUK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    #boxid = 00000000
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963

• device = /dev/sci0 is the address of your first cardreader

device = /dev/sci1 is the address of the second - so change the label -yes - but you also need to specify the correct device address.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks, tried that but still have the same issue.

As soon as I added the second reader Oscam stopped working for the first card. The only thing that worked was the Lower card for Ch5 HD, and even then it would share to my other boxes around the house.

Any ideas where im going wrong?

Many Thanks.

[reader]
    label = SlyUK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    #boxid = 00000000
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963

[reader]
    label = lowercard
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci1
    #boxid = 00000000
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963

im using Oscam 1.20 unstable svn build 7969.

• explain a little how you have it set up? are you on oscam only or are you using CCcam? Are you using dvbapi to read the card? You could try putting each card in its own group so group = 1 for one and group = 2 for the second, also remember to define the groups in the user account - ie - group = 1,2

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• explain a little how you have it set up? are you on oscam only or are you using CCcam? Are you using dvbapi to read the card? You could try putting each card in its own group so group = 1 for one and group = 2 for the second, also remember to define the groups in the user account - ie - group = 1,2

I have both cards in my Vu Duo, I have CCam and oscam on the duo with a N line from Oscam in ccam , I then have N lines to 4 other boxes, 3 in the house and 1 other at my dads.

Many Thanks.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!