plugins for my vu solo 2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,051 times. The last Post () by Beefybawz.

• hi everyone.fairly new to all this and recently bought a solo 2.got it all working how i want but not having great success with the plugin side of things.im running vix 3.0 build 632.i downloaded 1channel off the plugin section of the box but nothing worked.i then downloaded media portal and although i can get 1channel working theres not much choice apart from most popular.all the other plugins in it are german(i think).im wondering if theres something im missing? should i download plugins on my pc and add them to the box manually?just want plugins with movies and tv shows if possible.thanks in advance for any help

• No mate download from Vix Plugins options

or grab .ipk files from the forum for Enigma2 recievers > FTP them to /tmp > from Box Menu - Vix - Install Local Extensions > select from the list (any files sent to /tmp should be there)

1Channel look at Movie Online plugin i think 1channel isnt support much now!

When i was a Newbie lol i often looked at the Guys Backup Images as most (me included now lol) put pictures of the plugins they use! Often i found meself downloading plugins that wouldnt work or i could understand the language or wtf they did lol

Stick with the main ones you see on the images....anything else do a backup before you try, at least then you can revert back to it!

If you have a problem with your machine/image after installing a plugin most of the time a simple delete of the folder from plugins section on the box using ftp client puts it right failing that just a flash of your backup!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Another thing worth pointing out is that if your using the latest versions on ViX there is no need to FTP your .ipk files to /tmp/ to install them as the image has a built in .ipk installer that Auto recognizes .ipk files on a inserted USB devices.

To use this option just place the .ipk files onto the root of a formatted USB stick and place it into one of the USB ports while the receiver is on a live TV channel ( make sure no menus are open ), The image will then auto detect the presence of the .ipk files and present you with a option to install the files.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• thanks guys iv got some to work by doing the usb method.another couple of noob questions coming lol on tsmedia etc movie2k and istream are all german along with other plugins.am i missing a button to press that will bring me up options to change to english?
    cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!