auto timer

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,074 times. The last Post () by harley22.

• HI guys dont know if this is the right place but here goes. I have a technomate TM 2T oe with vix image and was playing around with autotimerer in the epg screen (blue button)to see how it works. Anyway I decided to test it on corrie. It found 50 instances on all different channels and queued them up for recording. I deleted them by going into the timer menu and pressing red delete on evey one (long job) anyway later on they all came back. It has done this for the last few days. I keep deleting them but they return. I must be missing something or not deleting them right. This is doing my head in. Can anybody give me a hint as to get rid of them permanently. Cheers guys

• When you set auto timers you have the option of stipulating things like the channel it's going to record from and times and dates so that it will only pick up instances within those variables, this way it wont pickup every single instance of corrie or what ever your choose to record but only those ones you want.

as for your problem now, i'd just delete the autotimers.xml file from the etc/enigma2 folder but make sure to put enigma to sleep first as it will just rewrite the same file if you dont.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I am able to edit this with xml editor but have now deleted the bit that says what to record.

If I then copy back the edited xml, will I then have an empty record or no timers set?

I did this with a news programme while I WAS AWAY AND NOW CANNOT GET RID OF IT.

tHANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!