smart card not working

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,414 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi all,
    is there anyone who could help me with my eagle box Hd 800?
    It does not read my card. It is not english card but from europe. It is called i***** card. Will it work with any update or it wont work at all? After I insert the card nothing changes, channels are scrambled. And in the menu it says it is incorrect card. But working in another receiver. Thank you for help.

• It might help if you state which provider we are talking about here. Each card will have its own settings to make it work.

one Ird€to card from one provider will have a different setting from another providers Ird€to card.

Nano

• Those cards are not supported by your box as far as i can make out.

Nano

• I have sold this box already. Would you have any idea which box would work with this card, as I want to keep my native channels as well.

• If you can find the oscam settings for it, it stands a chance that any linux Enigma box would work with it. You just need to do a bit more research.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!