vu+ uno help satellite positions

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,305 times. The last Post () by chris.

• Hello everyone

I have just got an vu+ uno, I'm running blackhole image 2.02 and I can't get positioner setup to work properly it lets me positioner fine movement but when I exit it out the satellite dish just moves beck to the default location. The reason I need this is that my dish is out of alinement. It works fine on my DM800 running blackhole. Is this a known problem with the new image?? I know on the dm800 you could fine tune, exit back to the channel (without saving the fine tune) and as long as you don't move the satellite position it was fine. I don't want to save the fine tune, just move the dish show I can lock onto the channel. I don't mind fine tuning all time when I move sat positions, which I used to do on the dm800.

Cheers

Dave

• Try this below it's what I use when setting up, I have set 3 up so far using this method. (VU Duo & VU Solo)

Setting VU Solo/Duo up

We will start with 1° degree West

Digi TV News & Documantaries

On receiver set remote to Realitatea TV (12687 H 27500 ¾) (Free to air)

Go to menu/set up/service searching/tuner configuration

Tuner A

Should be set to Advanced

Pick Thor 5/6 Intersat 10-12 (1° West)

Scroll down to

Longitude 000.000 (West)

Latitude 053.853 (North)

No to Usuals

Stored position 004 (use this for 1° West)

Now save (press ok) and exit

Zap back to to channel you were on,tuner set up? (press Yes)

Back to tuner config go down to satfinder and put in al the settings from above and save and exit yes again for zapping now down to positioner set up

On Tune press red button and in their should be your settings from above

Press ok

Now go down to ʺGoto 0’’ and set dish to find Zero (can take a while)

Now search west until it finds 1° West (it will find it on its own)

Now you can try and get the signal higher by using fine tune

Once done go to positioner storage set to 4 and press green button to save

Then press exit and yes to zap back and then exit back to normal screen your picture should now show on the TV screen.

Try this on other sats but set 1° West up first. see the 2 photos below.

58d620d63bd8d0.png46ab010f.png

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!