scanning for lost channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all,ive noticed im starting to drop a few channels on my dm800hd clone on motorised dish,ie,*** classics,alibi,primetime:angry:i know how to manually scan for channels on setup but it dosnt pick any of these channels up,could anyone give me an idiots guide of how to find these or any channels?im not up with terminology so any help would be much appreciated,cheers:linuxsat3:

• Hi I had the same problem of lost channels but not on motorized only single. The only way I found them again was to install AutoBouquets then config for my area then only alter settings to show channel numbers YES do INT scan NO Make Bouquets YES then when it runs there will be a Bouquet showing last scan these can then be scrolled through to find the channel you want some channels show multi IE ITV four are shown OK to each 1 at a time to veiw if correct then go back and press menu on remote and add channel to were you want it. Do not know if this would work on a motorized dish but maybe. Have a look at autobouquets e2 by lraizer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!