Timer problems

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 462 times. The last Post () by roddypiper.

• Hi all,

I am having probs with my timer. When I try to set it for 2 programmes that follow each other I get a clash warning, when I change the time on them manually I am forever missing the last minute of one and it drives me mad. Any ideas?

Also, when I get a clash and I remove one of them to prevent the clash, I am then left with a disabled message every time I leave the epg??

Is there an interface that is very much like the sly one?

Cheers.

• you have a solo2 - so you have a dual tuner receiver? - are they both active and working and with two feeds from your dish? You shouldn't be getting clashes if you have two tuners working. Also the timer should be clever enough not to incorrectly report clashes - for example if they are on the same transponder then there shouldn't be a clash and should record from the same tuner.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I got exactly the same problem on my gigablue quad. 2 tuners with only 1 connected. Reporting clash when programming 2 shows in a row on the same channel.

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD

• Unfortunately I only have one tuner hooked up (from the sound of it this is the problem) as I am too scared to go up on the roof and too skint to get an engineer to hook up the other.

For me, the next program deos not have to follow on the same channel, but probably amounts to the same thing I guess.

Well, it looks like the bottom for me is to put up or shut up :) I was hoping that maybe it was a software issue.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!