Boot default Enigma 2

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,615 times. The last Post () by gmx.

• normally when you have flashed a e2 image and you boot again the box wil start into the e2 image.
    Wich HDMU version have you installed.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• yes that is the latest HDMU image.
    like i said before normally when you are in HDMU and you reboot the box the box must start up in e2 HDMU.
    this is very strange.
    have you tryed to flash again or another e2 image.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if we can start default E2.
    every time I reboot the decoder starts with spark.
    thanks

Mate, can you give some details, how you flashed your box with E2? One way is directly flashing through USB Flash drive and the other way is also with USB Flah Drive but through Spark plugin "e2upgrade". If you used second method then its normal. And if so, now you just have to switch to enigma2 boot.

• hi.
    iknow this is couple month old, but i have the same issue of not being able to default boot to e2!
    i have yodas backup instaled, but i always boot to spark unless i force the issue!
    have read via a tutorial that u can set it up to boot e2 from the spark side by going to MENU > System > Basic Setting > Factory Default > Boot to E2. but i dont have the boot to e2 option!

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!