vu solo2 turn off completly afther 1/2h

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 554 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi i have strange bad issue last image 2.0.2 bh

afther 1/2 hours my vusolo2 turn off completly i have to switch off and on forhim comback .......strange no

• im using vix 3.0 and have had no issues that i have not made for myself ,you must have some idea what changes you have made lately just restore you settings to before it started and see if it still does the same thing

• ok normaly switch off on stanby no but this one gon off completly dead . i go put new image and test it

• I have had "strange things" happening to the UNO since trying to update from bh 2.0.2 meoboot revenge to rev.B
    It is stated in the image that better NOT to upgrade from feeds,, so I manually installed it..
    since then all sorts of "out-of-the-norm" have occured...
    I am using 2.0.1 which is stable for the moment..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!