JSC Card 1-8 not working.

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,101 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• I have just gone to watch Birmingham v Wolves on JSC +6 but theres no picture, just black, I checked the entitlements on the card and everything looks okay (valid from 4-3-2013 untill 4-3-2014 )
    I have just renewed it last month.......It's been in my VU Duo....So I tried it in an old Eagle box that is in my sons bedroom but It's just the same.
    Are any other members having trouble ?

Thanks in advance.

• I'm using CCcam 2.1.4, the supplier activated the card for me before sending it out, it has been working fine for a month until I put the Birmingham v Wolves game on, it could have been down a day or 2 as I have not tried it.

Thanks for the reply.

• It was Viaccess, card starts with 322....He said it had been connected to the internet for card sharing (cheeky) he said he's had 7 so far this year and he's contacted Al Jazeera but the won't re-activate the card.
    He said he is at a loss on how they know this....Any ideas ?

• It was Viaccess, card starts with 322....He said it had been connected to the internet for card sharing (cheeky) he said he's had 7 so far this year and he's contacted Al Jazeera but the won't re-activate the card.
    He said he is at a loss on how they know this....Any ideas ?

from what i have read cards beginning with 322 are being turned off, the majority of them were in pc servers with no direct connection to dish, was yours in pc or decoder ? mine is in a solo hooked up to motor, its also a 322 via--ss but still works fine, also all were using oscam so might be something to do with whitelist, i just have cccam and all ok so far,
    forgot to mention mine is the 1-10hd card

• Considering these cards do not require regular EMM updates it is probably a good idea to block EMMs, and also ensure you are not allowing updates from peers so the details of the card are more secure to the outside world, and if they are turning off cards, then it is another lesson that if you do share, share with a few select trusted peers. If you are on a big network of sharers, then your card will more likely be infiltrated, and a killer EMM might be hunting your card down right now...

:tinfoil:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Not sure what to do, he has suggested a 6 month deal JSC 1-8 (same as before) but only for 6 months to see how it goes....But I'm not wanting to be in the same situation in a months time...
    The card that has been blocked still has 11 months subscription remaining....It's in the VU Duo.....What precautions can I use to prevent this happening again..........Also just out of interest he said I could receive JSC HD 1 & 2....But I
    have done a scan on 13E and can't see the channels....Also when I manually scan the transponder there's no DVB-S28PSK option under system.....Any ideas ?

Thanks again.

• Not sure what to do, he has suggested a 6 month deal JSC 1-8 (same as before) but only for 6 months to see how it goes....But I'm not wanting to be in the same situation in a months time...
    The card that has been blocked still has 11 months subscription remaining....It's in the VU Duo.....What precautions can I use to prevent this happening again..........Also just out of interest he said I could receive JSC HD 1 & 2....But I
    have done a scan on 13E and can't see the channels....Also when I manually scan the transponder there's no DVB-S28PSK option under system.....Any ideas ?

Thanks again.

download catseye settings and its there under al jazeera sports, not sure about another sub though, also seen all cards will be desactivated end of 2013 something to do with epl they might get to win bid

• Official Post

They are right at the top of your list buddy listed as Aljazeera Sports 1 & 2, how were you making the flines for your peers up until now?
    Blocking emm there should be enough but there is also a bline you can add which would block all emm.

• You have a Duo so you should be getting HD channels - rather than doing a scan - why not just use a channel list like catseye or vhannibal. When you are doing a scan ensure you are scanning the whole position rather than just a single transponder.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• No....That's a screen dump from Lyngsat, you see the 11013H, then the tp 125...Then DVB-S2 8PSK.......In my VU Duo I can only select DVB-S2...The 8PSK is not visible.
    Pray tell more about the bline.......Do you think I should get rid of some shares ?

Yes I tried a new channel list but the 2 JSC HD Channels are greyed out.

[/IMG]

Thanks.

• Official Post

Try loading a channel list like catseye & try the channels from there, only you can decide if you have too many peers buddy.

CCcam Bline is like this with 07 blocking all emm.

• Official Post

This is with the latest Catseye settings.

[/IMG]

Looks like you need to update your satellites.xml file buddy,
    [h=1]Tutorial - How To Update Your Satellites.xml File- ViX - and other Pli based images[/h]
    Or you will find one in the catseye settings folder, it wont do any harm sending it to both locations so ftp it to etc/tuxbox and also etc/enigma2 overwriting the files that are there then restart enigma2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!