JSC Card 1-8 not working.

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,105 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• lammy going by your screenshot you might only be scanning a single transponder.

where it says "type of scan" - select single satellite.
    Can you get anything at all HD or just on that transponder?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Yes I did change to "Single Satellite"....And yes I can get other HD channels on 13 East......What is DVB-S28PSK............I don't have the option to select this under "system"
    Thanks for bearing with me.

• it does give you the option to select it

if you select single transponder - then set the system to dvb-s2 - set satellite to 13e, and set frequency to 11013, keep inversion at auto - set sybmol rate to 27500, and polarisation to horizontal, FEC to 2/3 and modulation to 8PSK

DVB-S28PSK

= DVB-S2 is the system and 8PSK is the Modulation.

If this doesn't work there is a problem with your satellites.xml file or your feed.

Once you have done the scan, don't look in the bouquet favourites list - press down then green, look under 13e satellite services and it would be there. You can then add a channel you found in a scan to your bouquets.

• digi247 look here just to rule this out
    http://linuxsat-support.com/os…-1-8-card.html#post108508
    Lammy if your card is being read in CCcam then it won't be related to the ecm length - and if the supplier has switched you off where there is any evidence of you cardsharing, that is the risk you have taken and will have to live with it i'm afraid! Only solutiin if you are sure all else is ok is to buy another card, and be more careful if you are sharing it.

• Just for reference here i had EMM's blocked on mine and allowed nothing incoming and it still got turned off, suggestions so far seem to be some form of new ECM but how this happens i dont have a clue

digi just for reference, did your card start with numbers 322 ?
    and exactly when was it turned off ?

• digi just for reference, did your card start with numbers 322 ?
    and exactly when was it turned off ?

Yes it did start with 322 all i get now is ( not found (0 ms) by jsc (provider(042400) or key(8) n ) in oscam i had blocked all EMM's as i said it looks like a killer ECM have had word from supplier and screen shot showing card with 'Freezed' in text which means its been turned off.

Got switched off a couple of weeks ago and i wont be getting another as i have heard reports of people having just 2 months out of the card before it gets burned.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!