Help Please With Recording Problem

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 641 times. The last Post () by bokkie.

• The problem is that when I have set auto timer for the program and everything is set for it ,its recording the same program at the same time twice .And when I am watching say National Geographic and I am recording say from the History Channel and both they both start at 10 O’clock ,a message will come up
    No free Tuner" error comes up. I then check recording and its recoding the program from the History Channel twice, I hope all that makes sense.

• Another thing that’s strange is that, I wanted to record Bloody Tales on National Geographic and i stead it recorded Air Crash Investigation .In the last 3 days, other programs have been recorded like that.

• Ok lets start at the top. Do you have a static dish pointing at 28.2e with 2 feeds goin into the stb?
    What image are you using?
    Go into your tuner configuration and set it up as

simple
    single
    28.2 east
    no.

On both tuners.

This is only a guess at what the problem might be, so check your configuration and go from there.

• Hi Bokkie
    Its a motorized satellite dish setup with usals from astra 28 east too hispasat 30west ,the dish is on a pole at the apex off the house .

• Ok. So if you have 2 feeds from a motorised dish obviously you can only record from the same sat as you are currently on.
    Are both tuners setup as follows?

Simple
    Positioner
    Longitude *****
    west/east
    Lattitude *****
    North

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!