No Rytec*** EPG. HELP NEEDED

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,024 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi all, since the clocks went forward sunday I have had no Rytec*** EPG. I tried a manual download and that took about 30secs but when I open the channels there was no EPG. I tried the crossepg and it found 33.432 summaries and reading channels but still no EPG. Currently the EPG path is media/usb and after reading advice from Master G to sombody I changed the path to medis/cf. Did a new download but still nothing. If I do a sat-uk download I do get 12-15 epg's but thats all. I tried to restore the EPG but it said I had to have EPGs to be able to restore. I have rebooted the router, and the stb but still nothing. I am using BH 1.7.3 so any help would be gratefull. Thank you

• When you set up the EPG then I would still suggest the original path - go in to the epg settings and reselect media/usb - may be an idea to delete the existing epg.dat files and a full reboot before trying to load the EPG. Struggling to understand how changing clocks can effect this. I would suggest that you use OpenEPG provider for sly UK as this is more extensive and is not as prone to errors. Rytec has had the odd problem over time but it usually corrects. Also ensure you have an up to date Channel list. Try doing a reboot after the EPG has fully loaded.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!