**Glitching Fault Found Uk**

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,673 times. The last Post () by promo7uk.

• after a long long 4-5 mnths of searching and digging i have found that its internet providers that have been sent detection software from cisco to detect small 8 second packets being sent from modems,
    every 8 seconds,. now if we look at it, its very logical. how many servers return same packet every 8 seconds, now on good information. the internet providers have come together to detect this method if same packet is recieved more than 5 times it drops bandwidth on modem also detect use of mac address's from certain boxs and returns info to providers, now if this is true, which i really hope its not true,. i doubt we can get round it , i do this for a hobby so its fun for me. but think i need to look into it a little more, whats your views,:baffle:

now if everyones where doing it. why is it that i have found test lines from outside uk and most of them dont even glitch, speaks volumes to me,

• Best way to test would be a VPS setup from a different country, hopped to a cardserver setup.

I take it your testing sly uk cough cough :)

Ohh and the whole HIGH ecm times thing i've solved that, takes a fair bit of work but there IS away ;)

• hi how is there a way to sort out high ecm times would be nice if you explained more got 10 people on my server friends and family but still high ecm times would to greatfull if you shared a bit more thank you

• Omg like we did not have enough hysteria on the subject i personally don`t believe it for a second please can you show us definitive proof before we all through in the towel.

• after a long long 4-5 mnths of searching and digging i have found that its internet providers that have been sent detection software from cisco to detect small 8 second packets being sent from modems,
    every 8 seconds,. now if we look at it, its very logical. how many servers return same packet every 8 seconds, now on good information. the internet providers have come together to detect this method if same packet is recieved more than 5 times it drops bandwidth on modem also detect use of mac address's from certain boxs and returns info to providers, now if this is true, which i really hope its not true,. i doubt we can get round it , i do this for a hobby so its fun for me. but think i need to look into it a little more, whats your views,:baffle:

now if everyones where doing it. why is it that i have found test lines from outside uk and most of them dont even glitch, speaks volumes to me,

if ever i heard total bull 5hit its now what a load off pish ,you are suffering paranoia

• I was told it was George Osbourne and the Conservatives that are doing this as its a new financial year and he is also removing the card sharing benefit , you need to pick up a application form at Citizens Advise to see if you qualify to keep sharing , Nick Clegg and labour were opposed to this coming into effect , now lets really talk crap ,:beat_brick:

• I was told it was George Osbourne and the Conservatives that are doing this as its a new financial year and he is also removing the card sharing benefit , you need to pick up a application form at Citizens Advise to see if you qualify to keep sharing , Nick Clegg and labour were opposed to this coming into effect , now lets really talk crap ,:beat_brick:

:10lol:

I can honestly say i've never heard so much baloni in my life, please explain why i was suffering from high ecm in my Gigablue when the box wasn't even connected to the internet? I would also like to know where your source of this information has come from as to be honest mate its sound like total claptrap to me.

Nano

• The trick is two oscam setups, one for the physical card, and one for users, both the same rev if possible, using CACHEEX hope one to another :)

and i KNOW this works, test me and tell me i'm wrong went from 700ms / 1000/ms to a nice -200ms on all channels 24/7

i could write a tut but it would take forever.

• What card ?
    Cos if it's an 0963 card and you were getting 700ms to 1000ms then your card is overloaded big time
    Then that would suggest your either a payserver or your config is rubbish !
    So which is it ???

• its internet providers that have been sent detection software from cisco to detect small 8 second packets being sent from modems

cisco is not in the business of traffic shaping software ?
    what are you on about ? did you just take the first big name that came to mind?

every 8 seconds,. now if we look at it, its very logical. how many servers return same packet every 8 seconds

your frigging browser does, when it's downloading ! it receives the same chunk packet (the size of it being defined by how the TCP/IP protocol works) _ALL_ the time !

are you seriously suggesting that cardsharing is the only situation that comes to mind to you when thinking about a regular, constant transmission of a single size packet in a defined timeframe ??
    please take the tinfoil hat off -.-

now on good information.

your paranoia does not count as "good information" source.

the internet providers have come together to detect this method if same packet is recieved more than 5 times it drops bandwidth on modem also detect use of mac address's from certain boxs and returns info to providers

"detects" MAC address ?!? mate, the MAC address is being sent in the headers ON PURPOSE
    it's point is not to be secret ... it never was meant to be secret, it never has been secret ... in fact, the MAC address is SO basic nowadays, that it isn't even unique anymore ... what the hell are you talking about here ?
    i can change my MAC address whenever i want ... what do you want to detect about it ?!
    you want me to connect to your server and show you how i announce myself as a 48 ports industry-grade switch from funkwerk, when in fact it's only some poopy Nokia dBox2??

People, if you want to post theories that you fabricated, that is fine !
    Everybody is allowed an opinion, and it's nice to discuss about theories and thoughts ... it also doesn't take too much technical knowledge to start ! If you're not entirely correct, someone with more knowledge will point it out to you, and then you'll have more input to work further on your theory ... no problem !

BUT ... don't friggin come and post crazy theories as "good information" when the matter you are talking about is completely out of your grasp ?!?

the nerve ... -.-

**Glitching Fault Found Uk**

after a long long 4-5 mnths of searching and digging i have found that its internet providers that have been sent detection software from cisco to detect small 8 second packets being sent from modems,
    every 8 seconds,. now if we look at it, its very logical. how many servers return same packet every 8 seconds, now on good information. the internet providers have come together to detect this method if same packet is recieved more than 5 times it drops bandwidth on modem also detect use of mac address's from certain boxs and returns info to providers, now if this is true, which i really hope its not true,. i doubt we can get round it , i do this for a hobby so its fun for me. but think i need to look into it a little more, whats your views,

LOL, what a load of complete Baloni... I have not been on for a while but the threads are starting to take the phiss lately... Why the heck would all the internet providers get together to save sly? For starters, Most of them are in direct competition and like most of Sly's competition, they are probably aware that sly has been hacking or at least trying to hack them for vulnerabilities to gain an advantage over them.. But, no.. They have all jumped to rupert rescue when he clicked his fingers... Please get real ppl!

P.S. I use a Cisco router

now on good information. the internet providers have come together to detect this...

Any chance of sharing the source of this good info?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• have to laugh at peoples responces to my post but not to sound rude , but obviously you lot know exactly what the problem is. so come up with what the problem is and explain otherwise ,, keep your attitudes to yourself no need to be rude, and damm right obnoxious to people when they say dont know if its true or not, and people wonder when other people find the real reason and know how to fix the issues people never post or respond, 98% of people on here make out its for hobby.. now i know for a fact thats BS, and half of them probably have pay servers, reason for nasty posts is there not willing to except any other reasons fro whats going off as today,, pairing method is taking off,with uk,. so watch most of them fall like flies,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!