**Glitching Fault Found Uk**

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,674 times. The last Post () by promo7uk.

• The problem has nothing to with broadband. If that was the case it would affect every card being shared no just the one from $ky UK. The Broadband company is not going to be able to tell if the data packet is opening a $ky program or one from Digital+. That is what makes your theory unworkable.

We all know the issues with the pairing with $ky, it was bound to happen. Its probably only the same thing as what happened with Dolce and Total TV last year. I personally couldn't give a monkies if it goes off, I'll just tell the motor to point my Gilbertini at another satellite and I'll watch stuff there instead.

As for your theory of every one not being hobbyists could you please explain why in the last 5 years I've probably spent the best part of £6000 buying new receivers, then selling them and buying others, when the original TM9100 Linux box i had when i started in this hobby would still more or less open everything that my Gigablue can today.

Please explain why in the last 5 years I've replaced my Satellite dishes over twenty times in order to grab that extra little bit of signal, and why i regularly try new lnbs on the market when there was nothing wrong with the one on the dish in the first place.

Does that make me sound like a payserver to you? No it makes me sound like somebody that does this for a hobby? I would also like to point out that you also state that you have a "LinuxServer Ubuntu", thats the sort of thing a payserver would use, so in that sence you have just tarred yourself with the same proverbial brush :haha:

There are good and bad people in every hobby. Some people here i would agree will take the p**s but the majority of people here like myself do this for a hobby, nothing more. I think this is all getting to everybody what is happening and some people are saying things that they will regret later. This is all pointless.

When $ky goes off it goes off, it doesn't matter what anybody says it won't change a damn thing. Lets just leave it to those who know what they are doing and lets just keep any theories to ourselves until we know for 100% that it is correct.

And now as i have always said, i'll end this thread by saying.

Were all doomed :lmao:

Nuff said :feel_good:

• have to laugh at peoples responces to my post but not to sound rude , but obviously you lot know exactly what the problem is. so come up with what the problem is and explain otherwise ,, keep your attitudes to yourself no need to be rude, and damm right obnoxious to people when they say dont know if its true or not, and people wonder when other people find the real reason and know how to fix the issues people never post or respond, 98% of people on here make out its for hobby.. now i know for a fact thats BS, and half of them probably have pay servers, reason for nasty posts is there not willing to except any other reasons fro whats going off as today,, pairing method is taking off,with uk,. so watch most of them fall like flies,

We may not all be hobbyists as this will happen every forum will have payserver faking it in fake Britain but you got rightfully shot down by hobbyists , there is a large number of real hobbyists here and this is also what the site is for admin try their best to rid payservers choose your words better unless you are drinking then come back and apologies when you sober up :agony:

have to laugh at peoples responces to my post but not to sound rude , but obviously you lot know exactly what the problem is. so come up with what the problem is and explain otherwise

promo7uk We don't know what is causing your problem because you have mentioned a problem and in the same post you have claimed to have found the reason for the problem, so no one can give you any alternative suggestions to your theory. I am not sure what else you expected when making your post, as you were just making a statement, without any sources, and asking us for our view - well, you asked for views and that is what you got. You were not asking for help.

If you are asking for other people's opinions about something that sounds outlandish, without anything to back up your theory then I am struggling to think what other kind of response you expected.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• well reason i thought it was router was strange things have been happening with my router ,, user and pass changing back to original settings, port forwarding being reset,,silly little problem but also few people i know from VIRMIN & SLY have told me there upto something clutching at straws i guess but theres no need for people to slate what ive said,i except what your saying but how can people expect to say something on a forum try to find what the problem is when all other people who know whats up come with the answer is that not what this forum is all about,, rather than half arsed people being rude,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!