No idea what Im at

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,888 times. The last Post () by HondaDave.

• Hi, just bought a Vu+ Solo2 and have flashed it with the latest image (Blackhole 2.0.2), however I cannot get the epg or any channels to come up on it, is there a step by step guide on what to do??

Sorry, very new to all this.

• Hi, since I posted I flashed it again and can get some fta channels, don't seem to be able to get fta HD channels, have it connected to a dish pointed at 28.2E.

• dont have c-line, do I need one for fta channels, where can I download epg, haven't added bouquets, can you explain how I might do this?

• you sound like youd be better downloading a backup image from the section and try vix for now i recon , then learn from there as itll be setup for you

although i started like yourself from the beginning and set my box up from scratch i would agree with stevejo on this and suggest you use a Back-up image !
    Once your familiar with how to find your way around you can make your own taylor made version from the beginning again.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Flash vix, setup auto biuquet maker and scan. That should sort channels out.
    With regards to viewing certain channels, you need a share/cline to do this.

• Thanks for the help, I've taken the advice and setup the vix backup image from tenbelow, delighted with it, but I am unable to run auto bouquet manager, keeps coming up with a timeout error??

Thanks for the help, I've taken the advice and setup the vix backup image from tenbelow, delighted with it, but I am unable to run auto bouquet manager, keeps coming up with a timeout error??

Have you got your Solo connected to your router/network?

It sounds more like no internet connection
    Go to Network Test with the Menu Button..
    Menu/ Setup / System / Network / Network Setup / Network Test

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi, ya have it connected to router, was able to download the latest build last night, currently running build ah...649 I think it was, I'll check it when I get home later and try that network test and let u know how it goes, thanks for the help.

• Hi all,

Ya it's build 649, I ran that network test and all ran successfully. Same error when I run ABM "Timeout for tuner lock ", the log has the following entries after I run it:

[AutoBouquetMaker] AutoStart Enabled
    [AutoBouquetMaker] AutoBouquetMaker Schedule Disabled at Fri 12 Apr 2013 18:55:38 IST
    [AutoBouquetMaker] AutoBouquetMaker Schedule Disabled at Fri 12 Apr 2013 18:59:47 IST
    [AutoBouquetMaker] AutoBouquetMaker Schedule Disabled at Fri 12 Apr 2013 18:59:52 IST
    [Manager] Loading Settings...
    [BouquetsReader] Reading lamedb...
    [BouquetsReader] Read 1046 transponders and 2766 services
    [Manager] Done
    [AutoBouquetMaker] Search NIM for orbital position 282
    [AutoBouquetMaker] NIM found on slot id 1 with sat28.2E Eutelsat 28A & Astra 1N/2A/2F
    [AutoBouquetMaker] Timeout for tuner lock

ABM obtains its data directly from the satellite stream a internet connection is not required in order to run ABM.

Sorry misread, I thought he was trying to download the ABM plugin..

I had a problem with my solo 2 at the start, I had to set tuner B to single & Tuner A to Equal to tuner B, would that have anything to do with this problem or was that just for watching 1 channel while recording another off a different transponder?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!