EMU marriage system

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 968 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• please give me a feedback- if Oscam and what versionSNV , can support a marriage system, NXS , card , between Boxid and Hex serial card.
    --
    I have a provider, Dolce, that use both this Hex to codes , to incode the programs.

maybe somebody know a other Emu, that can digest this NXS card, in marriage system.
    I extract already the Boxid, and Hex of serial card, but I donnot have a proper Emu to run it.

thanks for feedback

• Dolce is secure and cannot be shared mate. Total TV is the same.

No idea if anybody has looked into it, but to be honest i can't remember the last time i went to 39e. theres nothing there worth watching now.

Nano

• thanks for your feedback.
    inside the original box is running a linux debian operating system. set on NXS marriage system reader.{I extract already the soft from original box}

somebody breached the encryption procedure, because I find a C line in share- working.
    but he don't share the info with us
    --------
    i don't know what EMU is using , and I cannot find him again.
    -----
    3 weeks ago I sow the line working with dolce Caid. the blocked channels, were running, in that line.

If somebody can give me some recommendation , for a EMU, that support easy, this marriage system, please post.I have already the boxkey and cardserial-HEX. Thanks

• At the moment how to share Dolce is not common knowledge and thats probably the way its going to stay. As far as i am aware the best emu to try at the moment is OSCam. RQCS may be worth looking at although if it will work or not is anybodies guess.

It may be worth sharing you findings with the OSCam team over on Streamboard.

Nano

• At the moment how to share Dolce is not common knowledge and thats probably the way its going to stay. As far as i am aware the best emu to try at the moment is OSCam. RQCS may be worth looking at although if it will work or not is anybodies guess.

It may be worth sharing you findings with the OSCam team over on Streamboard.

Nano

the oscam rus with RSA ,with you will use ur dump and use the GENDT08_SK so with out the rqc ,be able to emu.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!