Al Jazeera Sports win Premier League rights

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,169 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Official Post

Al Jazeera Sports win Premier League rights

Al Jazeera Sports revealed through screens Friday evening that acquired the global rights of the Premier League .

Al Jazeera Sports won the rights to broadcast English Premier League beginning from next year and until 2016, making it the Premier League exclusively on Al Jazeera Sports screens.

Noteworthy that the Premier League was broadcast on Abu Dhabi Sports channels exclusively,
    However, Al Jazeera has managed to win their rights beginning of next season.

• hi, i am instaler and resaler jsc and ADMC

at the moment nothing official confirmed source from dubai .

• Thats a fair comment but i would be amazed if its going to be shown on 13e especially as you can pick it up with a sly mini dish in the UK

hi, i am instaler and resaler jsc and ADMC

at the moment nothing official confirmed source from dubai .

• hello if you read me , nothing is official, at the moment and if jsc sports take the PLE 2014 IS NOT CARD IS RECIEVER AND CARD LIke ADMC. NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL JSC CARD.

• I couldn't see any but, is there any more info on AJ's intention(s) with regards to this?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• hi to alls , ADMC STILL RENEWIN CARD FOR NEXT 12 MOUNTHS and nothing official from ajs .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!