eaglebox mini HD dropping off when exiting settings

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 803 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi guys,
    just set up an eaglebox mini hd for a mate. Tested it locally and it was fine. he took it home and connected via homeplugs and could not clear channels. Oscam didn't see him online so I asked him to go into cccam settings and run the test option at the end of the menu. As soon as he did this I saw him pop up on oscam and the test said success.

Problem is as soon as he backs out of the setup menu it drops offline? I know the settings are saved as if he goes back in he just runs test again and he gets the success message and he pops up again in oscam? Is there something I am missing here as I asked him if there were any save options on menu but he says no. I can't remember offhand. It is set to server 1 and CCCam on

Sure this must be a stupid thing thats being missed. Cheers guys

• Any ideas here guys, just got this box back home and sure enough if you go into the CCcam menu and do a test it says successful then if you back out to a scrambled channel (sly sports) it clears fine. Now when you switch the box to standby and back on it doesn't clear channels, you have to do another test to get it to come back online. I have reflashed with aquillas november and march images and it still does the same. Any ideas guys, this is a brand new box.... Steve

EDIT:: this gets stranger... If I use my local server address eg.192.168.0.xx on my home lan it works . If I use my dnydns.org address it initially works but will not connect it you turn the box off. This is a valid dnydns addy as my other mates are fine and as I say it initially connects and clears??? Spooky

EDIT":: just used my real external IP addy and that works as welll so its only my dyn addy its not working on??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!