Cannot show entitlements In oscam UPC Ireland Caid 1802

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,855 times. The last Post () by ronanb891.

• Did you have this card working previously in anything other than the official box ?
    Give us something to go on here, configs ? have you rsa keys ?
    You won't get any help unless you provide more info

• You need the correct boxkey/rsa key and camid in the config for that card to work.

There are a number of ways to retrieve that information/camid can be found and converted from the card number

1: you can get the rsa details if you have the nagra1 boxkey with a script and a card reader
    2: from the nagra2 card(if you have 1)
    3: dump from the bga chip on the stb which will require extracting.

Also best to use sbox and not oscam with nagravision cards.

MK

• I never had the Nagra1 Card m8, I got the N3 card from the start (2 Years ago)..
    So my only option would probably be to send the box&card off to get boxkey/rsa key..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• It has been possible to run a cable server since way back when cs started but most of the encryptions used on cable networks were compromised so nobody ever done it..Well that is until kudelski upped the anti on their security and up it they certainly did!! Rom 180 (mer000) are being used in Spain and in the UK which has been installed with specific new chips meaning a dual encryption(seca and nagravision) otherwise known as (Merlin) and will probably never be compromised which is why kryptview and starview boxes were being sold in the thousands and still are in the UK and roi from 2009 onwards..i,m not sure if the starviews are still working but both systems have been raided but that's not the only reason i would not touch either of them with a bargepole.

The information to do it is freely available on the world wide web and has been for years but the majority of it will be in Spanish which you will need to translate..you also wont find much information on uk forums regarding this which is probably a good thing considering the state of sly cs atm.

Any ideas where to start

This is not completely necessary but as a start i would find out what pairing method your cards are using and that can be done using a phoenix programmer and a script that you will find if you dig deep enough..it will either be using dt06 or dt08 dependent on what box your card is paired to..whatever you do you should not try and read the card with older tools such as nagra edit as this will do 2 things..1 it will mark your card permanently and 2 it will also only give you useless information of the cards rom/revision which can be found in the receivers engineer menu anyway.

I did,nt mention this earlier but its possible to extract the dump with the information in it from jtaggable boxes but this will only be sd format boxes..any hd/tivo boxes etc wont have this meaning chip rem***l.

The majority of you would probably be best to take thatfellows advice and just send your box off to someone that offers such a service if you cant retrieve the info via jtag or as i mentioned in post 8. This is certainly not for the faint hearted but of course it is possible.

The programmer and socket required to read the bga chip will set you back anything from £400 to a grand depending which device you buy and you would also require a professional infrared rework station...after all that if you are successful in this you will also require someone to extract the keys for you.

It would also be interesting to know if anyone has what we call nagra 2 cards that are lying about in a drawer because as i said they can be dumped and would be nice to have a gander even if a dump of the card is meaningless..this will of course only be Irish members as those type of revisions were skipped in the UK..Certain n2 revisions can be dumped using certain unloopers that were used for glitching into n1 cards but don't even bother messing with the latest nagra cards as the cards will laugh at an unlooper....

MK

• Don't be a fool and send your subbed box away to anyone or you could end up in big trouble just like that polish that got caught with hundreds of box dumps stored on his PC
    Each box dump has your account info in it !

@meercat, only the Irish n3 A05 has been dumped, and 95% of them were quickly updated to A07 so they are like hens teeth :)

so they are like hens teeth

:laugh: Classic

Don't be a fool and send your subbed box away to anyone or you could end up in big trouble just like that polish that got caught with hundreds of box dumps stored on his PC
    Each box dump has your account info in it !

@meercat, only the Irish n3 A05 has been dumped, and 95% of them were quickly updated to A07

Im pretty sure that people wont be publicly advertising that they got their cards dumped, no matter what version they are. Have you heard of an alternative because this card is being shared at the moment..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• :laugh: Classic

Im pretty sure that people wont be publicly advertising that they got their cards dumped, no matter what version they are. Have you heard of an alternative because this card is being shared at the moment..

You wont get many people advertising it because there is not many people who know how to do it plain and simple and as you say it would be rare for someone to say they have a dumped card////.the card revision i was talking about mate was for nagra2 cards..the revision on nagra 3 cards will not have changed because of the new security...nothing can be done with nagra 3 cards..what you and many others are looking for has to be done via other routes which i have already explained.

And you are correct about your latest upc cards being possible to share... since they were sent out practically it has been possible and done!

sync that polish guy you are talking about was jailed because he had extracted details from thousands of boxes/polsat mostly but also other packages like digi tv/spains canal+ and many more nagra 3 systems...he was also actively on the net advertising his services so its no wonder we all know about this idiot.. but i would certainly not scaremonger anyone about getting details from ones box lolz...

You are right about 1 thing tho regarding not sending your official box off to anyone you dont know or trust as you could end up in some soapy bubbles with your provider if it all goes pete tong and a hard one to explain that your box and card are both missing.

What you need to remember is that the box and card is worth nothing to anyone...you can buy a virmin box and card on fleebay for buttons :)

Unfortunately if people dont know anyone that they trust to do this then its a case of diy....good luck

MK

• MK sorry a typo on my last post, it should have read the following

Irish n2 A05 has been dumped, and 95% of them were quickly updated to A07

And some of the irish Rom142 RevG02 were updated to G06 a while back
    Makes some of us wonder why ;)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!