Help needed to transfer line from dm800 to ts100

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,023 times. The last Post () by pigfarmer44.

• Hi,

I hope this post is in the right place.

I have been using a Dreambox DM800 original for a while now. Unfortunately one of the kids managed to pour juice into it and its now dead.:thumbsdown: Because I cant afford a new dm800 right now, I have got hold of a Ferguson Ariva TS100 combo box. I have successfully flashed it with SFTS100_MOD_BETA_V1_ firmware which I got from this forum. The problem I am having is getting my old line to work in this box.

My line looks a bit like this (names changed to protect the guilty) this is from my cccam.cfg file

N: Something.dyndns.org 6000 User Pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

when I looked on this forum I saw that I had to upload a file allshares.dat

There was also a pdf that showed how the line should look.

I modified the above line to:

N: Something.dyndns.org 6000 6005 User Pass 0102030405060708091011121314

I put this on the usb stick and onto the box.

In the NewCamD settings panel, I changed the AutoConnect field to yes. but when I click Login or Ping on that page it fails on both and all the scrambled channel remain scrambled.

Any suggestions?

Simon.

• Hi, ok if you have put the rigth firmwaire just go to menu , go rigth rigth to tools then go to network local setting chrck if in the botoom you have newcam client if not , rigth rigth until you find him , then press red boton
    there you purt your details good loock

• N: Something.dyndns.org 6000 6000 User Pass 0102030405060708091011121314

Try that.

• Thanks for the replies. I spent half a day trying to sort this out, and then my friend phoned and told me that his server had been down all day. Even if I had it right, I would have never known. I eventually blagged a cline from another friend and got it working immediately. It is just typical, that the day that I start playing with a new box, the server goes down.

So thanks anyway. I will be back to this forum because I want to set up a server myself and I expect that this will be the best place to get info from.

• Don't think the Ariva box will support being a server. You will need to get another Linux box mate. Don't bother with the Alien boxes unless you want to learn how OSCam works. Get a proper MIPS Enigma2 box that will work with CCCam.

Nano

• I wont be using the ariva box as a server. not a chance.

The ariva box is ok for a cheap unit, but the picture quality is brutal and there is no streaming function which is one of the most important features of these sat boxes.

I am going to buy a vu+ solo 2 for my home use and use a proper pc server with a card reader when I set my server up.

Cheers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!