cccam is it worht the trouble ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 537 times. The last Post () by foz.

• Hi

i hope this thread will not breach any rules, as this is a sensitive issue . recently i have bought a vu+ duo original , tried few cccam servers but they all have freezing problems , and what was suppose to be a pleasant experience has become a source of frustration . all i want to know is do glitch free servers really exist ? YES or NO , tha'ts all i'm after :beated:

THANX

• nope,,,,,glitch free servers are a myth..............dont throw your hard earned cash away.......pay servers are not about good service,,,, they are all about revenue,,,once they get your money they couldnt care less about u.. best to get a few friends together and share a card between u all ,and share the cost,,,,,,,,not a good idea with sly uk at the moment,,,we will have to wait a while and see what direction it is going in.....as for cccam it has always worked fine for me.....it dosent matter which emulator the servers use ,,,it,s overloading which causes the glitching,,, they are all greedy ba*****s,,,,,,,..................

• Daba i suggest you read the rules mate.

This forum does not support Payservers or the people that use them. If you require help i suggest you speak to the scumbag that sold you the line in the first place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!