2 oscams one 1 server

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 733 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Having major difficulty getting this to work , at minute I have oscam installed on Ubuntu .. However adding a second is proving a nightmare ... Any one got any ideas , so far been searching forum to get we're I'm at now which is no were ...
    I have oscam and oscam2 bin files along with list smargo all in var /local
    In usr/local/etc I have configs that were there for my first working oscam
    I have added a folder in here called configs2 ....
    Thing is obv I need something to firstly tell oscam2 to start on boot and secondly were to get its configs from I guess

• You have to run the second oscam specifying where the config files & temp files will be..

for example..

Code
    /usr/local/bin/oscam2 -b -c /usr/local/etc/oscam2 -t /usr/local/tmp.oscam2

after the - c is where the config files are placed
    after the -t is where the temp files will be stored

So you will have to make an oscam2 folder to store your oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.user etc

So when you have decided on folder location etc, add the line to your rc.local to autostart it & check scripts to crontab...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!