Home Server Setup

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,580 times. The last Post () by nkhan.

• I also have a OmniKey Reader but not 100% what the below means?

And change thise lines by removing # from front and reader_drivers lines u delete one comand too:

reader_drivers = pcsc, ctapi;
    try_emulation_first = yes;
    lock_login = false;

Open terminal, and enter this:

nano /etc/opensc/opensc.conf
    Hit enter.

Scroll down, and find:
    reader_drivers = ctapi; edit it to look like:
    reader_drivers = pcsc, ctapi;

There are two instances of:
    reader_drivers = ctapi; I edited the first one, and left the second as it was.

Scroll down further, and find:
    try_emulation_first = yes; it has a hash # in front of it, remove it, to make the line active.

Scroll down again, until you find:
    #lock_login = true;, and change it to lock_login = false; Remove the hash, and set the value to false.

Scroll down quite a long way, and you will find something like:
    #provider_library = /libpcsclite.so.1 I forget if it has the hash in front of the line, if so remove it, and add the /lib/ to the front of the library.

To search while in nano, hit ctrl and w (it stands for "where"). Enter "libpcsclite" in the search box and hit enter. It should take you straight to the corresponding line to edit. If you are having difficulties, just scroll down very slowly, and read every line until you find it.

Hit ctrl x then y when prompted to save, and enter when it displays the filename.

• Phil

Much appreciated, very helpful. done it came up with a load of listing but not like in the guide where i should see my reader

am i right in the following

Many thanks

• Official Post

Soryy buddy my mistake, i should have said look at etc/rc.local.

• Tenbelow, i have fixed that problem by doing a fresh install. i dont think its an issue anymore

im having trouble with reading my cards

I have been the tutorial of installing my card reader but i dont see it in putty like the manual suggests i should.

i just get a list of options and value

Any ideas?

Also the oscam and cccam web page, what do i do these with these?

• Official Post

In oscam webinf use the scan usb button or in putty this command.

Code
    opensc-tool -l

Below you see i have 2 readers, in oscam this is entered as simply
    Device = 0 or 1 & so on.

• Tenbelow, your a legend

I can see my card now.

Am i right in saying my next is setting up a line to test, also can you point me in the direction of where i setup the card im using to share

• Official Post

Tenbelow, your a legend

I can see my card now.

Am i right in saying my next is setting up a line to test, also can you point me in the direction of where i setup the card im using to share

Setup a line for your own local box to test it, if you had mentioned which card it is that would have helped lol but you should find the configs here.
    Oscam configs for all packages

• UK card, didn't know if I can talk about it on forum

Many thanks for your help, will give it ago when I get

Am I ok to do this in the UK

• Do i just need to to put the configs in the thread below on web pages for Oscam and CCcam manually or can i download the attachments

Many thanks for your help

• Do i just need to to put the configs in the thread below on web pages for Oscam and CCcam manually or can i download the attachments

Many thanks for your help

Anyone help with the above

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!