green screen on device manager

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 627 times. The last Post () by nano.

• As the title says as soon as i go into device manager i get the green screen i would like to post that on here so someone could take a look and prehaps give me a solution but when i open up dcc and go to meadia/hdd nothing there.How do i put the crash log on here to get some help.

Thanks darren.

• Which image?????

It would be better if you posted this on the web page of who ever made the image for your box. That way it would be seen by someone who is familiar with the image code.

• Vu+SOLO BlackHole Images

I would try a newer image my friend. Its likely this issue has already been addressed. Try installing a newer version from the url above.

Just one more thing is your Vu+ Solo a Clone or Original. I am assuming since you posted this in the Vu+ Solo section that you have a Vu+ Solo, not a Vu+ Solo2.

Before flashing make sure you have the right image for your box.

Nano

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!