testing how many clines you can have

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,601 times. The last Post () by EsRgood4u.

• it depends on what CCcam is running on! DM500 i had 25 running stable to hop3! Then decided to make up a PC server!
    My PC server has 55 peers on it! only uses to hop2 tho! things get abit unstable at peak hours when everyone is watching TV!
    Also my brother has a dm800 what i look after! To be honest they make s*hte servers! if i go past 25 peers all goes to sh*t!
    So there you have it! there is no clear answer to tell you the truth! I think it depends alot on hardware and internet connection!

• at the moment on my PC server i have 3 peers connected!
    NOVA - Alter channel [I2] 0.725s
    Canal Digitaal 19.2E - Eredivisielive1 [S3 6A] 0.916s
    SKY ITALIA - Cinema Family [NDS] 0.349s
    Also im connected locally to it watching S*yUK

• From my experience so far in CS (5years worth ) using real Dreamboxes
    A DM100 nothings stable :)
    A DM500 will hold 25 pairs and becomes unstable around 30
    A Dm600 never owned one
    A DM7000 will hold around 80 pairs
    A DM7020 will hold upto 200 and remain stable
    A DM7025 never owned one
    A DM800 never owned one
    A DM8000 can`t afford one :(

T90...DM7020 ..PLI OPEN beta...TM800 HD....TM600

• DM800 se and DM8000 have the same internals apart from DM8000 can take more than 1 dvb module! firmware from either can be used on both as far as im aware!

• when you say dreambox 7020 holds upto 200 and remains stable, are you saying 200 people connected to dream7020 at one time. ?

• There are lots of variable factors to consider when estimating server numbers.

But overall it comes down to QUALITY over QUANTITY

If you aim for 2 or 3 of each card you require.

Aim for all PING times below 60ms.

Filter you lines carefully.

Choose strong passwords

and pick your peers carefully, you`ll soon have a strong and stable server.

T90...DM7020 ..PLI OPEN beta...TM800 HD....TM600

• I dont think there is many people with actual GENUINE Dreambox recievers to be honest! The clones are just as good and can be half the price of a real ones!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!