DM800HD Recording Issue

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 394 times. The last Post () by thejoker.

• I have just set up my dm800hd. Just a second box I bought cheaply for the bedroom. I flashed the openpli 2.1 beta image as its a little like the vix image on my duo and nice skin...although have encountered a few niggles along the way. I formatted my 2.5 inch drive as fat32 and installed the drive. I could not find the equivalent to mount manager but I think it auto mounts. I then initialize the hard drive which completes successfuly. Timeshift is working but I cannot record, I get this message when I attempt to

In order to record a timer, the tv was switched to the recording service.

I restart box to find when I press record Im told hard drive not found or initialized. I have to initialize to get back to the above message.

I made sure the recording paths are set right and /movie folder is present. Ive read that permissions should be changed from 755 to 777 which Ive done but no luck...

I know I could change image but this seems like a decent image with good interface....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!