CCCam Server HD channels and premium all down

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,456 times. The last Post () by unclenice.

• Hi Everyone

insert card into *** box and update entitlement then put card into *** again and everything worked before but this time it doesn't. I can see the date for entitlement has been renewed from the server page.

What is gone wrong as the card work perfect in box but not on server any please by the why this server was left by my friend as he went abroad so i didn't build myself so i got very little knowledge on this please be easy on me server is Debian 6 if my memory serve me correctly.

Money Power and Respect

• Hi Everyone

insert card into *** box and update entitlement then put card into *** again and everything worked before but this time it doesn't. I can see the date for entitlement has been renewed from the server page.

What is gone wrong as the card work perfect in box but not on server any please by the why this server was left by my friend as he went abroad so i didn't build myself so i got very little knowledge on this please be easy on me server is Debian 6 if my memory serve me correctly.

Looks like you may of had the new Update and if so now there is not a known way to Use the Card in Oscam for Hd and Premium channels at all

• Are all paired now

No mate dont where to start everything was working fine but not anymore on slybox every work ok but on server only get entertainment pack work but not HD with $ sign the HD without sign works fine that what doing my heading do you think this is the end of cardsharing i guest may be we go for ***go now share with family everyone chip in £20 lol

Money Power and Respect

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!