BISS on Intelsat 907-27.5W

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,944 times. The last Post () by Camposat.

• Help !! I trying to install codes for BISS on Intelsat 907 channels @ 27.5W on my Ariva 120 combo and just not making any form of sense on how I go about doing it...Can anybody out there throw some helpful advice this way, por favor. This might be the only way soon for us to watch Free English Television in this part of the world and there will be a lot of suicidal people about here this summer !! Thanks in advance.

• Hola LaCierva. I´m just outside of Malaga and hopefully tomorrow I will be collecting a receiver which is already coded for the BISS on 27.5W. I will let you know further details as I get to play with such. The codes I can get, just can´t get to grips with how to install them onto my Ferguson Ariva 120HD...

• camposat,
    there is plenty of old threads about this, i did not know the bbc, itv channels were broadcast on 27.5w, so will do a bit of reading, had a quick look and just looks like a case of downloading softcam updater so i hope we can have a solution to our problems down here, are you the camposat installer down there ?

• I have done a bit of research on this issue and the conclusions I came to were:
    the best receiver is without doubt the technomate 5432. although I know it works ok on similar receivers (clarketech/blade etc)
    not possible on Linux receivers.
    generally speaking not possible on the ariva either, although there is a company close to me on the costa blanca who actually did a firmware for the ariva with the codes built in.
    however when the biss key changed, as it did about 3 months ago, it was not possible to edit the biss keys, had to wait for firmware update.

• I have done a bit of research on this issue and the conclusions I came to were:
    the best receiver is without doubt the technomate 5432. although I know it works ok on similar receivers (clarketech/blade etc)
    not possible on Linux receivers.
    generally speaking not possible on the ariva either, although there is a company close to me on the costa blanca who actually did a firmware for the ariva with the codes built in.
    however when the biss key changed, as it did about 3 months ago, it was not possible to edit the biss keys, had to wait for firmware update.

oh no,
    suppose i will have to purchase yet another reciever, not possible on linux ?

• Hi Lacierva. As my name says, Camposat, yes I am the installer known pretty much throughout Andalusia, you may have seen my adverts around your area. I was picking up a Opticum BISS precoded receiver which works, today, but been too busy working up near to you most of the day and not had time. Will collect Monday and let you know how it goes.

• Hi Lacierva. As my name says, Camposat, yes I am the installer known pretty much throughout Andalusia, you may have seen my adverts around your area. I was picking up a Opticum BISS precoded receiver which works, today, but been too busy working up near to you most of the day and not had time. Will collect Monday and let you know how it goes.

yes had seen an add in one of the free papers thought i knew the name, i have installed a good quantity of 28.2 systems myself here in seville and surrounding towns, so am getting worried feedback from old customers, this could be a good solution,lets see

• Hi Lacierva. Got new box, up and running and does what it says on the tin! It´s the Opticum X405 HD box and comes already coded for the BISS on 27.5E, giving BBC 1/2 sd+hd, BBC3/4 sd, ITV1 sd+hd, channel4 hd, BBC news sd and a few BBC radio channels 1-6, so enough to please the soap fans!!! Works just fine on 80cm dish and will DiSEqC to 28.2E to get all the other FTA and SLY channels which won´t be moving, although I´ve got it running at moment on a Usals motor with a 1.1m dish.:trbtjrjq: Can you please e-mail me as I´m finding it very frustrating trying to open some line of communication with you to discuss a few things relative to what might happen with these changes. Cheers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!