Best Plugins

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,394 times. The last Post () by jez.

• Bought the XP1000 from sponsor setup the basics and very impressed so far. I selected download plugins and it said select allow unstable plugins then i needed a software update so its on Vix build 652 after reboot and can now see a fair few plugins in subcategories and would like to know which ones are must haves and work well if anyone has some info please

• Well for anyone looking for plugins for the vix image on the Xp1000 , Ondemand and mediaportal are well worth getting

• What other plugins did you get, I have just purchased this as a second box, does anyone know if you can add auto bouquet maker?

ABM is included in the ViX image by default, infact i'm in the middle of writing a ABM setup tutorial rite now.

as for CrossEPG DO NOT add CrossEPG manually to the ViX image, ViX already has a highly modified version in the image, if you overwrite this with a standard version you will cause problems.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Deffo not there, I have it on duo but deffo not on this image, also 1channel is there but when I search for anything it's giving 1 page of the same things no matter what I search for :(

• What exact image build do you have ??
    Menu> Information> About.

as for ABM it's built into the image by default, if it's not there where did you get the image from ??.

• It's master g backup image, I have managed to install it thru the plugin menu, it's just 1channel I have an issue with now, any ideas for that? I have entered plugins thru Ts panel and thru plugin extensions and no option to re download it, the 1channel plugin is there bit no matter what I search for its giving me the same results and none of the work.

• AutoBouquetsMaker is built directly into the image if it was not there then i dont know whats happened, are you sure your talking about ABM and not LraiZers Autobouquets plugin ??. as for 1channel i dont use it and i really do not recommend TSpanel be used with any ViX image as that in it self is known to cause all kinds of problems with the image, but thats your decision to make.

• Try Menu>Setup>Service Searching

Hi ten, I updated Ts panel last night which then have me the option to download and instal ABM, works great now, still issues with 1ch tho, when I search for anything it's giving me 1 page of just random films, when I select one of the random it says no file found, any suggestions? Thanks

• Hearing Tspanel mentioned quite alot but dont want to load it if its going to give me problems on Vix, anychance you clever developer ppl could incorporate it and make it a Vix friendly plugin please?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!