Is my UNO a clone ? Help needed

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,313 times. The last Post () by haxso.

• hey guys, just after some advice really, ive had a vu+ uno with 320gb internal hdd for about a year now, but havent really had much joy from it. i find the software really unstable.
    the vti software i find really slow but stable,
    bh software seems very unstable, alot of green screens when changing skins and installing plugins, and vix the same.
    just wondered what everybody else uses?
    i quite like the metrix skin for vti, tried the one for bh but seems to crash

regards

robbie

• I have had a Uno for over 2 years and it's been bullet proof on every version of ViX i have thrown at it from 2.3 upwards. The only image it does not play ball with is BH.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I have tried every image on the UNO ,
    the only complaint about BH would be lack of space on flash,(hence greenscreens,etc)
    that´s why they introduced UNIVERSE so you use original image in flash then add a usb or hdd to live in avalon ,for example.
    or with MEOBOOT installed to add as many images as you like( including vix, vti ,open pli ,etc)
    this then in turn gives as much space as you will probably ever need for all the plugins you ever want to try out..
    To date meoboot is not compatible with vix..

• I have tried every image on the UNO ,
    the only complaint about BH would be lack of space on flash,(hence greenscreens,etc)
    that´s why they introduced UNIVERSE so you use original image in flash then add a usb or hdd to live in avalon ,for example.
    or with MEOBOOT installed to add as many images as you like( including vix, vti ,open pli ,etc)
    this then in turn gives as much space as you will probably ever need for all the plugins you ever want to try out..
    To date meoboot is not compatible with vix..

Dont get me wrong i'm not dismissing BH, i rather like BH and use it on my Duo LE but my Uno is one of the original demo models Vu sent out a good 6 months before release for general sale. my complaint is that this receiver simply wont boot with any BH 2.x.x image upwards at all. and yes your correct we have never offered support for multiboot platforms within the ViX image.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• As far as selling genuine items they are a fairly reparable dealer in that aspect, although i won't ever use them again as i found their customer service left a lot to be desired.

Its very doubtful that it is a clone box in all honesty. I have never heard of anybody saying they sell anything other than genuine items.

Nano

• Hi , is not vu uno clone in the market , only solo and duo

• Hi
    I Have a vu uno and Upgrade it By wrong fiale of another resiver and Now Its not working and dont accept any flash too I take that too someone Know what to do and He Said It need the flash file of it self but I dont Have it I searched all internet but I didnt fined anythink I Just Need The flash File For IC and I cant Find It anywere Please Help :too_sad:

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!