SportMax Plugin Support

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,179 times. The last Post () by johnunited.

• Outstanding now that I have sussed how to add / change the streams to better more up to date ! Brilliant little plugin that when used with TSM covers most footie games for me ! TY

• Outstanding now that I have sussed how to add / change the streams to better more up to date ! Brilliant little plugin that when used with TSM covers most footie games for me ! TY

sorry to bring up your old post. i have been trying to get streams working. i have installed sportmax plugin & have tsmedia plugin installed. sportmax says it has updated and i can see them added to bouquets, when i select the majority, i just get a blank screen. are you saying i need to some how open the bouquets in the TSMedia plugin to get the stream working?

any help appreciated.

thanks

• sorry to bring up your old post. i have been trying to get streams working. i have installed sportmax plugin & have tsmedia plugin installed. sportmax says it has updated and i can see them added to bouquets, when i select the majority, i just get a blank screen. are you saying i need to some how open the bouquets in the TSMedia plugin to get the stream working?

any help appreciated.

thanks

yea same blank screen why do people keep talking about sportmac plugin lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!