Service unavailable Check Tuner Configuration

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,909 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello,

I have a Vu+ SOLO

Image BH 2.0.2

I downloaded and installed Vhannibal last Dual Settings

Then I made a new scan of Astra and Hotbird

These services are not availavle in the list I got :

beIN Sport 1HD

beIN Sport 1

beIN Sport 2HD

beIN Sport 2

And I have this message when I zap to them :

"Service unavailable Check Tuner Configuration"

:beated: NjB :too_sad:

• If service is unavailable then thats it,,
    first check that it recieves enough signal.
    Could it be that these particular channels only come on when there are " live events"?
    lastly ¿ have you got a sub or peer that will open said channels??
    usually when a certain channel is present but not transmitting it will either state no service found in pat or unavailable.
    for example , CBBC= BBC3 + 4...

• If service is unavailable then thats it,,
    first check that it recieves enough signal.
    Could it be that these particular channels only come on when there are " live events"?
    lastly ¿ have you got a sub or peer that will open said channels??
    usually when a certain channel is present but not transmitting it will either state no service found in pat or unavailable.
    for example , CBBC= BBC3 + 4...

When I install the default services list, then they appear but others like JSC HD1 are unavailable

NjB

• because default services are probably not up to date.
    Why dont you try a different set of channel settings, for example catseye and then get back to us..

OK I'm gone try another setting cause those of catseye don't have the Twin Hotbird and Astra.
    I let you know ...

NjB

• vu solo bh 2.0.2 rev e
    upgraded image , using catseye motor settings all sats are good exept for 27.5 w , i have it in channel list but when selected get service unavailable check tuner configuration, i have a motor and set to usualls, as i say it moves to all other sats but when 27.5w is selected i just get message , motor does not attempt to move,
    on previous bh 1.7.6 it moved and tuned to sat without problem, am i missing somthing with the new bh image, thanks all

• try manually moving it ot the sat...
    open a channel from the sat, leave it on that channel, then
    menu- setup-service searching-positioner setup- - positioner movement
    until you get a signal then as soon a sa you fine tune it go to positioner storage ,,
    store on whichever number you wish except 1
    save it as you come out of it,restart box and you should see it..

• try manually moving it ot the sat...
    open a channel from the sat, leave it on that channel, then
    menu- setup-service searching-positioner setup- - positioner movement
    until you get a signal then as soon a sa you fine tune it go to positioner storage ,,
    store on whichever number you wish except 1
    save it as you come out of it,restart box and you should see it..

but the channels are already listed in catseye motor settings should it not automatically move to that sat ? all the listings are there under services, but says unavailable, surely the cats eye has all the frequencys for this sAT

• Only noticed you're using usals and not diseqc 2 v-box. I'm afraid you'll then need to use your latest configuration and send the dish there. Then do the upgrade you just did once again. Hopefully your dish will stay there. ...

• but the channels are already listed in catseye motor settings should it not automatically move to that sat ? all the listings are there under services, but says unavailable, surely the cats eye has all the frequencys for this sAT

dont understand why this is the only sat it wont move to with this new image ?

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!