using a a test line that was for 48hrs however its 3 days past that

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,227 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hmmmm, I am currently using a a test line that was for 48hrs however its 3 days past that and it is still working smoothly , i thought they just cut you off atfer the 48 hrs

• Whats the point of me joining this forum if i cant get a question answered

READ THE RULES

<12> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server will be permanently banned.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Now - when you join the forum, you accept the rules. There is no point in you joining this forum if you are going to post outside of the rules, because you won't get answered.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Whats the point of me joining this forum if i cant get a question answered

Did you read the rules m8? If so, you missed this one...

<12> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Whats the point of me joining this forum if i cant get a question answered

theres a question in there? i would cut all ties with any sort of payserver. i myself would not put myself in a position to have my door knocked on. payserver = public, they only care about getting as much money as possible. and if a line gets into the wrong hands what would you assume would happen? just a guess but they will log every single i.p address that is connected to the server.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!