The *** threads?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 739 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Just noticed that all the threads in relation to *** are either being locked or have been moved elsewhere. I know on the End of and Education one people were asking for the thread to be moved from being an open thread for all to read.

I think its a little unfair if thats happened and some of us including me are no longer to read and contribute, and if its a case that its simply closed and locked can I ask why? nobody mentioned the name *** and i thought everything being discussed was perfectly fine.

• Prolly cause no one has a f'n idea whats going on and the ppl who run the site got sick of seeing the same posts over and over again, simply retitled and new posts started, don't blame them tbvh, ppl you want to talk to about this is the oscam devs.

• Just noticed that all the threads in relation to *** are either being locked or have been moved elsewhere. I know on the End of and Education one people were asking for the thread to be moved from being an open thread for all to read.

I think its a little unfair if thats happened and some of us including me are no longer to read and contribute, and if its a case that its simply closed and locked can I ask why? nobody mentioned the name *** and i thought everything being discussed was perfectly fine.

I posted a interesting photo of what I believe they are going to be sending to every customer pretty soon and this too got locked ???

• Well i have heard that someone has dumped a HD box and has paired the card to newcs and all is working again were as it wasnt, so id have it a guess we all have to dump our box to retrieve the info required

that being said i think there will be more to come as this is possibly stage 1 of 3 :) in months to come

• Defo more to come according to the announcement letter I posted, there going to be forcing every customer into a HD trial and making them have there boxes updated so they can run the new epg system.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!