Alien 2 vs Vu+

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,033 times. The last Post () by ejmbon2.

• Well i have both the vu duo and alien 2 twin tuner and i happy with both , took a bit longer to find a decent E2 image for the Alien , but its now running very well now, as for the Duo ive 1 of the early clones and it aint skipped a beat

Mick

• Those with both are best placed to comment for both sides!

But given the posts on forum.....its like a Alfa Romeo vs VW - Both nice to look at....One will give you more problems then the other! lol

I would go with Vu buddy.....you wont be disappointed and the support here for Vu range is exceptional!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Having also owned both as cookie1983 states the Alien 2 is pants, and i agree with him 100%. It doesn't even come into the same league as anything in the the Vu+ Range.

Its like putting up Liverpool FC against Accrington Stanley FC. Theres no comparison. If you want a box that works well, has plenty of support and plugins then you want something from the Vu+ range. The Alien 2 boxes are cheap for a reason :snicker:

just look through all the threads on this forum, that should be enough to make up anybodies mind.

Nano

• i can say the amiko 2 is pure pants as i have one lol

i had one, sent it back, kept locking up, and replaced it with an optibox, which is better, but still poor, the remotes bad as well, if u can work a vu, better of getting one, iv just ordered the new spiderbox,

• I also own a Alien 2 and a few Vu Duo's.
    The Vu is definitely the pick of all for me. Reliable and heaps of support.
    I do like the blindscan feature on the Alien though, if the Vu had that it would be absolutely complete

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!